F.C. Can Information
What is FC CAN?
FC CAN (Franklin County Cancer Assistance NOW) was founded to help Franklin County, Indiana residents navigate the difficult road ahead after a cancer diagnosis.
The goal of FC CAN is to provide emotional support, access to local and national
resources and some immediate financial assistance to those Franklin County residents
who are in treatment for cancer.
Who qualifies for assistance?
Any Franklin County, Indiana resident who is treatment for cancer.
What specific ways can FC CAN help?
- Feel Better Bag delivered to each client
- Transportation assistance (via FC Public Transportation, gas cards)
- Emotional support for survivors and caregivers
- Assistance with prescription costs
- Assistance with locating local food pantries
- Wig resources
- Limited Meal delivery service (Mama Rees Meals by the Farmhouse)
Donate to FC CAN?
- 100% of ALL donations stay in Franklin County
- Your donation assists your family, friends, and neighbors that are battling cancer
- Cancer treatment is exhausting physically, emotionally, and financially (even with health insurance)
- It's a terrific way to give back to your community!
Ways you can help NOW
- Volunteer: FC CAN is a volunteer-managed organization, we need your help!
- Donations: Gifts can be made through a tax-deductible contribution, an in-kind gift, or serving as a volunteer
- Fundraising: FC CAN is supported by contributions made by individuals, groups and organizations through a variety of community events and fundraisers. Let us know if you are interested in doing a fundraiser for FC CAN!
- Memorial Contributions: Donations to FC CAN is a thoughtful was to honor a someone whose life or the life of a loved one has been impacted by cancer. Gifts can be made to recognize milestones in a cancer survivor's life or to express the sense of loss when a loved one loses the battle with this disease.
How to contact FC CAN
PO Box 74
Brookville, IN 47012
Check out our Facebook page!